On each product page, we put the instruction either of:
- Gently hand-wash, or dry-clean
- Handwash, or use a laundry net when machine wash
Here are the basics when you wash MIRCHI KOMACHI clothes at home:
Wash immediately after wearing --- To avoid the stains linger on.
Wash separately at least for the first few washes.
With ordinary-temperature water --- Color bleeding happens more when the water temperature is high.
Hopefully with neutral detergents. The detergents with bleach would make the color bleed.
If you wash in a washing machine,
- Put in a washing net to avoid friction and keep the shape
- Delicate Mode if possible (with more water and shorter time for washing & spinning)
- Wash quickly. Don’t keep them in the water or spun condition for a long time
Dry in breezy shade --- To avoid color fading from the sunlight
Dry outside in --- To avoid colour fading from the sunlight
Press from inside --- To maintain the print/colours/embroidery
We're always searching for the best way to make our clothes loved for longest time.
We've experimented some methods to stop clothes with Indian hand-dyed cotton from bleeding colors, and documented in our blog. Please check out!